How to Register For Programs:
Before you can register for any programs, you must:
- Click “SIGN IN” to set up an account – make sure to enter all of your children’s names
- Then select a free “Membership” Tier that matches your annual family income, then checkout for $0, and finalize your account information. After clearing the checkout, you will be automatically approved for the income-based Membership Tier that you selected and be able to register for programming at the correct rate for your annual family income.
Membership Tier Details:
- NO FEES
- NO COMMITMENT
- Will automatically adjust all pricing on our programs to match our sliding fee scale for your family income.
- They are just the way that our current online registration system classifies family accounts so we can offer a sliding fee scale.
- The Community Academy will verify the income level selected on 1 in 20 accounts on a case by case basis.
If you need any assistance with registration or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Email Sarah Mansell at Sarahm@thecommunityacademy.org
- Talk with Sarah one-on-one over Zoom – click here to see her calendar and schedule an appointment
The Community Academy has a strong commitment to make our programming accessible to all families. Programming fees will be based on the total number of hours/weeks of programming multiplied by the rates in these 2024 Sliding Fee Scales.
Payment plans available
Contact Sarah Mansell to set up a payment plant (email@example.com)
You must sign into your account each time in order to activate the “ADD STUDENT” button for each program.
Captyn Online Registration Help
Create your CAPTYN Account and get registered for programs at a cost that matches your income tier.